The Business Systems Analyst is a member of the Information Technology organization and interacts heavily with colleagues in business operations particularly Finance and Accounting. Responsible for the overall design, deployment, and support of technology solutions within the Oracle Cloud Financials suite of applications supporting the business operations. This individual will collaborate and work jointly with various internal IT teams, external business partners, implementation partners, and software providers.
Essential Job Functions
- Brings in industry best practices to drive the implementation of the Oracle Cloud Financials suite of services.
- Contributes to all phases of system delivery, including requirements, design, development, training, data conversion, testing and maintenance to achieve the successful development and implementation of the customer’s business need.
- Lead technical implementation and ongoing support of Oracle Financials Fusion Cloud
- Define technical requirements, perform gap analysis, design solutions, and present delivery plans to business and technology partners
- Work directly with Oracle Support and Product Management teams to resolve incidents, identify system bugs, and propose product enhancements
- Responsible for the configuration and management of the Oracle Cloud Financials suite of services.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities to ensure that the Oracle Cloud Financials suite of services function reliably and meet business needs.
- Researches and understands industry trends to be a subject matter expert in the Oracle Cloud Financials suite of services.
- Liaisons with external vendors to understand and assess service/product offerings, track performance to service level agreements, and maintain reliability and availability.
- Works closely with other IT business analysts and domain experts (such as Security, Infrastructure, Middleware, etc.) to ensure the optimization of the entire enterprise solution.
- Identifies solutions consistent with our strategy to leverage SaaS, Hosted, and Managed solutions.
- Enforce all Sarbanes Oxley audit requirements.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time.
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience, preferably in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst or IT Technical Lead.
- Experience with Oracle Financials implementation and support (EBS, Fusion)
- Expertise with Oracle SQL/PLSQL and Oracle application development framework
- Strong knowledge of Financials application architecture; database tables, data structure, relationship between Financial modules
- Experience in writing complex queries, building data extracts, creating data models and reports
- Experience with Workflow, Approval Management, User/Role Security
- Experience with Oracle Fusion application data import processes (FBL, HDL, Spreadsheet Loaders, REST API)
- Working experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA, Business Intelligence)
- Develop, document, and manage test scenarios and testing exit criteria
- Knowledge of ITIL practices, incident management, and change management processes
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment.
Hub Group provides the opportunity to participate in a variety of outstanding benefits. In addition to a business casual office atmosphere, the company offers the following benefit programs:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 3 Medical Plans
- Dental and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life/AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life/AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Voluntary short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Voluntary term life, critical illness and accident insurance policies
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Scholarship award
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay