Candidate will have the responsibility of Interacting with the State Business Users, external users and Client Business Analysts to gather business requirements and translate them in the form of business requirements for the application. Others include Documenting requirements gaps and process artifacts including project objective, business requirements, functional system requirements, Non-functional system requirements, data requirements, constraints, assumptions and current state process analysis and future state process maps.
At times, candidate will also need provide thought leadership to the client for their business and interact with industry teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst with exposure in analyzing and providing IT solutions to various business and customer needs for a Healthcare Domain.
- Develop business and system requirements subject areas and reports for the Medicaid System.
- Manage and analyze Medicaid modules and also to supportreporting and analytical queries from business users.
- Reviewing the design documents and make sure those are in sync with requirements
- Conduct the Sessions to Dev team and QA team to get the complete understanding of the system.
- Need to participate in end user training of the system
Skill set required
- Very good knowledge and detailed understanding of US healthcare domain
- Experience in the Medicaid applications such as Omnicaid and Envision
- Complete understanding of the different integration points of Healthcare transactions
- End to End knowledge on Medicaid modules like Claims Adjudication, Claims Pricing, Claims Payment, TPL
- In depth knowledge on the MITA and functionalities
- Experience on Various EDI Healthcare transactions
- Experience in designing new systems by analysing requirements, studying legacy product, constructing workflow charts/diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing detailed specifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills for the required Interaction with Customer, demonstrate the systems in front of the senior executives as needed and to conduct end user trainings
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customer and convince on the solutions/approaches as needed
- Experience on ICD 9 to 10 conversions and GEMS Techniques
- Excellent written communication skills for detailing the Business requirements, use case documentation, etc.,
- Experience to work with Development and QA team to ensure that there is a common understanding of the specification and bridge the gap if any
- Experience in Review the System Design document and database document to ensure that Functional Design document is properly mapped and traced to the requirements