Want to work at a company who aspires to make state of the art technology central to business? Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable and agile? Looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a startup with solid financial results? Appreciate an environment where your opinions and contributions are highly valued? We hire with purpose. We provide you with a place to grow, a place to build a career, and a place where everyone is part of the team. We recognize that our success results from the success of our employees, and we strive to create an environment that challenges and nurtures talent.
Essential Job Functions
You are a professional that has excellent communication skills and manage multifunctional teams for a common mission. You are a good listener, able to quickly grasp andremove impediments to the high quality, timely delivery of your team. Furthermore, you have distinct business acumen, always keeping the customer in mind and you have an appetite to build the next generation of web andmobile platforms. As a Business Systems Analyst in our team, you will:
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow
- Create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes, including budgetary guidelines and key personnel
- Nominate and work with a project manager to develop new project plans and see them through to completion
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems and prepare detailed reports for executive management
- Usher Marketing IT projects through the entire lifecycle from concept, through iterative and/or conventional implementation, managing schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- Own and nurture relationships with teams external to Enterprise Marketing & Digital IT.
- Collaborate and assure alignment with and between leadership, marketing, product management, software development and external teams.
- Build, implement and report on project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and communicate the status and big picture to the project team, leadership and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain rolling project requirements, scope and business case for projects in partnership with the product owners, engineering, analysts and marketing leaders.
- Enforce quality standards and documentation of project deliverables.
- Drive development and iterative optimization of processes.
Physical Actions Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Physical Environment Required job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.
Education Requirements Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
- 4 years of experience in business system analysis.
- Ensure the completion of deliverable and adherence to timelines
- Track milestones and timelines across projects
- Report on progress of the project to Project Manager
- Resolve any potential issues that may impact the deliverables of a project
- Solid background and experience in web or application development
- Energetic with a drive for results, who feels accountable, has a great attitude, and is a team-player
- A driving force for lean, incremental, agile, test driven development and continuous integration