Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens or Green Card Holders may apply"
- The client is looking for an energetic testing manager to focus on product quality with the testing team.
- This position within the Global Business Travel Digital Platforms group will be responsible for testing a suite of products and services that will drive improved customer satisfaction and incremental revenue to the client.
- Demonstrating strong business acumen and technical skills, the candidate will manage the testing of a highly visible portfolio of client products and platforms essential for the business travel clients and products.
- This role will require high levels of collaboration between new product development, product management, and technologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To create UAT Project Plans and all applicable testing documentation needed through all phases of the project.
- To manage the test effort according to the UAT timelines.
- To identify and communicate UAT testing status, risks, and defects.
- To interpret business requirements, identify test approach, and build robust test scripts.
- To work with and support other Business Travel departments to ensure the testing effort products a high-quality release.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coordinates all activities and all testers during each testing phase of a project or program
- Co-operates with clients/users and senior staff as required to agree to the testing strategy be employed for development projects.
- Maintain awareness of testing alternatives at a level where they can be analyzed and the most effective testing strategy selected and agreed
- Utilizes testing knowledge and experience to assess and advice on the practicality of testing process alternatives.
- Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the clients/users and colleagues.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other developers where appropriate.
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities.
- Strong project management skills; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Understanding of Agile/SDLC and/or Method1.
- Business analysis, process reengineering, change management skills; Six Sigma familiarity helpful
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, as well as relationship management skills
- Previous experience with the use of web based test management tools and/or use of the Mercury suite of test management tools
- Must possess strong analytical, through leadership, innovation, and organizational skills
- Must possess a strong commitment to quality assurance, adaptability, change management, and teamwork
- 3+ Years' experience managing product and capability portfolios with a strong technology focus
- 3+ Years' experience in the Travel industry
- 3+ Years' experience in project management
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, virtual environment with many global stakeholders Consultative and negotiation skills to manage challenging situations
- Experience with vendor and contract management
- High level of technical aptitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Typically holds a Bachelor's degree, or has equivalent work experience
- Experience in SQL is a plus
- Experience in web services is a plus
- Experience with one or more Global Distribution System (GDS) is a plus