The Batch Operations Business Analyst, Medicare Part D Systems Support is responsible for the project delivery, workflow development & execution, service assurance, and operational technical support of Batch Operations.
This position works as part of a team responsible for passing data between key Medicare Part D IT systems.
Within this role you will collaborate with cross-functional teams within the business and IT developing innovative solutions to improve service delivery and operations.
Within this role you must become proficient with a variety of Part D Operational concepts, practices, and procedures.
This position is responsible for current batch execution, analysis, and reconciliation activities being executed on-time with quality and accuracy.
The analyst is expected to work on a evening/night shift schedule. The shift is form Midnight ET to 8 AM ET, 5 days a week, Tuesday-Saturday.
- 3+ years of strong SQL experience writing complex queries and programs
- 1+ years of related Batch Processing and Operations experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, and Visio).
- Experience in managing Prod batch schedule in healthcare domain
- Experience in SQL server DB and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Experience using batch scheduling tools such as WorkLoad AE,
- Bachelors Degree in Computers, IT or Science major preferred
Job ID: 669052BR.