As a Staff or Sr. Staff at Crowe, you will provide critical analytical support and solution development across a number of internal or external clients. You retain a combination of intermediate dimensional modeling skills, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with intermediate knowledge of Project Management best practices, and Power BI development. Accounting or Tableau experience a big plus, but not mandatory.
In this specialized role, you will work directly with clients and with personnel across all of Crowe’s business units to create and maintain distinguished data analysis deliverables. As a member of the Data Analytics team, you will provide meaningful firm-wide contributions that uphold the team’s dedication to “One Crowe”. We strive for an unparalleled client experience and look to you to promote our success.
Additionally, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform data discovery and independently execute complex data analysis across multiple platforms using Excel, Power BI, Power BI Paginated Reports, or other comparable tools
- Clean and transform different data sources while assessing the elemental value for subsequent investigation
- Quickly develop proof of concept data models and preliminary reports from various data sources
- Produce highly innovative solutions and improve on existing ones
- Communicate your findings into quantifiable reports with clear results
- Understand and apply intermediate / advanced Project Management skills, tools, and methodologies in order to drive an exemplary customer experience across Data Analytics projects
- Balance multiple projects with attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Comprehend and implement best practices in development and communication
- Possess effective writing and communication skills for audiences of diverse technical and business backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of working experience with DAX, M, and Power BI or 2+ years of working experience with Tableau
- A rudimentary understanding of enterprise reporting development and delivery domain areas, using multiple technologies and tool sets
- 1+ years of working experience managing projects form inception to execution
- Intermediate knowledge of databases (on-prem or cloud), querying datasets using M, SQL, or other languages
- Expert skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A good understanding of the agile development cycle and familiarity with Smartsheet or Azure DevOps a big plus