At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Systems Analyst Consultant within PNC's Enterprise Portfolio Office organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The BSA Consultant will support strategic services and will be involved with identifying risk within a specific program within Shared Services Enterprise Architecture.
- Provides solutions for IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation of cross-functional applications.
- Participates in identifying, evaluating, and configuring systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements .
- Monitors client experiences and feedback on the use of business applications; Enhanced system productivity, as needed .
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results .
- Analyzes, defines and documents clients requirements, and revises existing systems logic challenges, as necessary .
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Requirements Analysis - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Workflow Analysis - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Business Assessment - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Business Process Modeling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
IT Project Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Technical Writing/Documentation - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification preferred.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.