You'll have an opportunity to work in one of the most significant and highly visible teams and an opportunity to make a statement across multiple levels with your efforts.
• Manage multiple IT projects including new development, application upgrades, and infrastructure updates
• Perform business analysis in Agile teams
• Work directly with project teams, management, and clients to determine project scope, objectives, and budget
• Develop project documentation that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
• Identify and manage project issues
• Serve as the technical point of contact between product management, development team, sales, and clients
• Solicit, comprehend, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes
• 5+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst.
• Excellent experience working in Agile teams and good knowledge of the overall Agile process
• Experience working in Banking domain desired
• Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
• Simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
• Business process management and modeling.
• Requirements definition and management.
• Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development.
• Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
• Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
• Experience working in Java based projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education