Reporting to the Dayforce Product Manager, the Business Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing market and technical requirements for implementing new software development projects and completing and augmenting current solutions and services within the Dayforce HCM product. In this role you will collaborate with Product and Technology, Services, Marketing, and Sales teams to identify and subsequently deliver product enhancements, tools to improve efficiencies while ensuring the product is functionally complete and well-engineered.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team-oriented people who want to work in an agile environment and believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
- Translate customer and partner business requirements into clearly defined tasks, test solutions developed and work with the Product Manager to sign off on requirement fulfillment
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to increase implementation and support efficiencies
- Deliver product enhancements, tools and processes to enable 3rd party partners to implement and support Dayforce customers.
- Be the voice of the customer when working with interdepartmental teams
- Design, test and demonstrate Dayforce software and solutions
- Analyze stakeholder feedback and collaborate to determine how requests fit into product development
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added and identify potential technical problems or design flaws so that preventive action can be taken
- Triage, prioritize and address defects that result from user acceptance testing
- Support project management with status reporting, release planning, issue management, change management, customer communications, release notes, task assignments and team direction
- 5+ years of experience gathering and analyzing business requirements, drafting agile user stories and delivering technical solutions preferably in the Human Capital Management, Talent Management and ERP domains.
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism and ability to set clear expectations on deliverable
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to finding the best solution
- An ability and willingness to write clear, concise documentation
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of challenge
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence and active listening skills
- Experience working with Web Services, Webhooks and API’s
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working with Learning Management and Learning Content Systems (SuccessFactors, Workday, SumTotal)
- Human Capital Management domain experience or experience in HCM implementations is a significant plus (Learning Management, Talent, Management, Benefits, Payroll, HR, Planning, Forecasting, Scheduling, Time & Attendance)
- Experience working with System Integrators is considered an asset (Deloitte, EY, PWC)