Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA. The will act as a liaison between the Business Function and Information Systems. Provides technical/functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing basic systems. They have the business knowledge and perspective of a particular business and the IT needs of that business unit. They act as a liaison representing their department and the processes and workings within it by gathering business specifications and requirements and acting as the primary contact to IT for that particular business units basic IT needs.Required Qualifications:
- Experience across the program development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, test, and sustainment)
- Ability to manage diverse requirements in an environment with competing goals and resources that can best meet mission needs
- Track, assign and close actions items
- Organize files, format briefings, presentation and other written communications
- Assist the government in drafting documentation and artifacts, e.g. work plans, reports, decision support artifacts
- Establish and maintain partnerships among technology providers, development contractor, and leadership to facilitate investigations of emerging technologies that could fill existing gaps, meet existing needs, or reduce the lifecycle costs of an existing system or service
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Ability to liaise among business units including Innovation Group and government leadership
- Gather business specifications and requirements and act as the IT contact for that particular business unit's needs
- Ability to identify key technical risk areas, and translate the risk areas into program impacts
- Proficient with Tableau, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present results to senior leadership
- Ability to work independently and lead detail-oriented tasks
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of DoD, IC or industry experience
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.