Manufacturing Business Systems Analyst
(Product Development )
***100% remote work opportunity
Do you have experience managing PLM projects in an SAP environment while supporting product development? Our client, located in Northern, IN is a global leader in their space and are currently looking to add a Manufacturing Business Systems Analyst to their team
What you will be doing:
- Provide day to day technical and functional support to the Supply Chain function within our clients SAP environment and other related systems, focused on supporting the Product Engineering team.
- Utilize IS project management methodologies to develop and implement technology projects. Lead diverse work teams, communicate with all levels of management and drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Define, design, build and implement business solutions via SAP or other non-SAP systems through configuration and/or modification of existing business processes.
- Liaison with Information Services Infrastructure team to deliver technologically sound solutions to defined business requirements.
- Promote change through strong communication, team building and leadership.
What you will need:
- BA/BS degree in business information systems, Engineering, or relevant technical certifications.
- 4+ years’ experience with information systems focused in PLM with the ability to interface with the functions responsible for Systems Engineering, Product and Portfolio Management, Product Design, Manufacturing Process management, and Product data management.
- Experience with Siemens NX, Solidworks, SAP Engineering Control Center, and SAP Quality Management, or similar Engineering software systems preferred.
- Knowledge of quality related software such as statistical Minitab or Gauge System software is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 products, including SharePoint and Power Apps is a plus.
- Travel required up to 10%.