Are you a passionate Business Systems Analyst who likes working under minimal direction? Do you enjoy gathering requirements, analyzing business processes, implementing system solutions, and testing software applications? Join our team as a Business Systems Analyst! You will get to use your systems knowledge to support an upgrade of a complex, multi-faceted Financial System supporting our DoD Customer execute their vital mission. How does the opportunity to help improve the accuracy, reliability, and capabilities of a key Government system sound to you?
We have been supporting our customer for over 20 years with the implementation of a Customer-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Financial System, Momentum. We continue to develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the evolving needs of our customers.What You'll Get to Do:
You will work as a member of the Upgrade Functional Team, working closely with the customer to gather requirements and upgrade the existing financial system including the application modules as well as custom software components. In addition, you will support business process reengineering efforts to configure the system in order to meet new government initiatives. You will also perform critical system testing to ensure application functionality works correctly and meets the customers' needs.
This position is a great opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to expand their knowledge and take on greater responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.More About the Role:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Coordinate and conduct customer work sessions to gather and document requirements
- Configure Momentum system settings based on customer requirements
- Functionally design changes to custom reports, interfaces, or extensions to support upgraded software and new business processes
- Translate business requirements into test scripts; execute tests against developed systems, and document results
- Troubleshoot to determine the source of system errors
- Find and log system defects using software tools, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure
- Work independently with minimal guidance from more senior subject matter experts
- Develop subject matter expertise for assigned components
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
- 5 years of experience implementing or supporting IT systems
- Experience with IT systems functional analysis, requirements design, test development, and test execution
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute
- Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use
- Willingness to work onsite in a secure facility
What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with COTS Financial Management Systems
- Experience with CGI Momentum software
- Experience with DoD Financials
- Familiarity with configuration of Momentum subsystems
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with HP UFT
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.