Requisition Number 53663
Position Description An exciting need for a sharp, driven, and detail oriented Business Analyst with Agile-SCRUM experience. This person will be responsible for overall requirements gathering using Agile methodology in a self-organizing cross-functional team. Responsibilities will include system analysis, gathering requirements, meeting client expectations, coordinating with development and testing teams. The applicant must demonstrate past experience in delivering successful end products using agile methodology.
- Define, groom, document and maintain user stories/requirements in partnership with the Product Owner.
- Maintain high-level roadmaps and backlog for projects including developing new proposals and user stories
- Translate and organize business requirements and product features into executable acceptance criteria in the form of features, stories, and tasks
- Leads, defines and documents detailed customer needs and requirements
- Works with Development team to define test plans and at times executes test plans for complex requirements and design validation
- Oversee the completion of user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes before they are released, ensuring the high quality of products that are being delivered to customers
- Work with the training team to document system scenarios, identify roles impacted, and help develop a change management/training plan
- Assist the Scrum team during regular scrum ceremonies: daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review, backlog refinement and product demos by being the voice of the consumer & clients while communicating the value behind each product and prioritization decision
- Coordinate production implementation and deployment for business user community with IT to include defined impacted role areas, targeted communication and training material creation, training delivery/support, and post-implementation support.
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- 4 - 7 plus years business analysis experience
- Story writing, story splitting, story board, prioritization, and demonstrated focus on real business need/value
- Experience in creating complex diagrams & Workflows
- Excellent organizational and planning experience
- Working knowledge of agile principles, practices, and methodology. Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communicator, writer and deliverable creator that works to develop strong relationships with internal and external business customers, IT, Infrastructure, vendors and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.