Work Location(s): Maitland, FL, US
ADP is hiring a Business Systems Analyst: In this position you will be utilizing structured analysis and design techniques, formulate systems scope and objectives, and provide solutions to business problems. Prepare detailed specifications from which systems will be designed and programs will be written. Analyze and solves existing systems logic difficulties. Assist in the preparation of system test requirements.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Analysis– Conducts structured analysis according to SDLC standards and prepares analysis documentation, including User Stories, Use Cases, or other requirements documentation. These documents serve as input to the creation of program specifications, test plans, user and system documentation, and training development and are used in all subsequent phases of the life cycle.
- LMS Consulting – optimize program strategies — e.g. rolling-out content, loading content, reporting on results, deployment strategies
- Enhance UX/LX
- Manage security including GDPR requirement
- Design– Develops and documents design alternatives to satisfy user, business, statutory, and system requirements. Presents alternatives to users and impacted areas to facilitate design decisions and gain consensus.
- Configuration and maintenance of the system
- Catalogue management
- Effective use of the system
- Support of others with reporting/analytics
- Execute on content lifecycle program
- Define and manage content lifecycle within the system
- Testing Support— Assists in the development of functional testing requirements for new or existing system features. Conducts system walkthrough and formal review.
- Vendor Relationship
- System issue management
- System enhancement management
- Support–Provides assistance to other staff members and development groups on selected business and technical issues. Assists in estimating and scheduling of a project or project tasks. Provides assistance to the IT Organization to troubleshoot and resolve problems and to explore opportunities for enhancement and improvement.
- Manage Learning Support SOPs
- Define, document and publish
- Approve process deviations
- Identify inefficiencies/bottlenecks and work to remove them
- Definition of internal engagement models & SLAs
- Identify and execute on quality management program
- Including remediation training
- Team reporting and analytics
- Knowledge— Remains up-to-date on all systems analysis tools by reading related material and taking courses. Acquires business knowledge by learning the daily business operations of ADP and by obtaining a solid understanding of ADP products and features.
- Tracking emerging technologies
- Including identifying and recommending complimentary systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years directly related experience
- BA degree or equivalent in experience and education
- Learning Management System experience preferred
- Potential for travel – NJ Roseland Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change ervice Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Other locations may be considered for the right candidate