As a critical member of the Global Operations team, you will be the adding strength as a SAP Logistics Execution (LE) resource. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives and ensure alignment with business growth objectives.
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated system solutions/process re-engineering
- Lead cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required
- Serve as a lead BSA in medium to large size projects covering all phases of the project from inception through post mortem
- Leads cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems requirements and procedures that are cost effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements
- Assists in all aspects of project management: Planning (Blueprint and Spec), Designing (Technical Spec), Test Plans (User acceptance testing), Training/Documentation (Roll-out), Cut-over, and Project Closure (Post Mortem)
- Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to support IS corporate initiative.
- Assist the business unit in troubleshooting and solving system problems.
- Collaborate on preparation of training material and delivery of User training.
- Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years overall SAP experience with 3+ years of experience with Logistics; specifically hands-on configuration.
- Logistics functions supporting Manufacturing (Lean and volume) a must.
- Participation in at least one end-to-end project (analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment including training and data conversion)
- Hands-on implementation experience in the following SAP modules:
MM-IM - Inventory Management
WM - Warehouse Management
- Implementation experience in the following is a plus
- EWM - Extended Warehouse Management
- LE-SHP - Logistics Execution / Shipping
- LE-TRA - Logistics Execution / Transportation
- Knowledge of some of the following modules: PP (Production Planning), SD (Sales and Distribution), MM-PUR (Purchasing), QM (Quality Management), PM (Plant Maintenance)
- Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication and business process skills.
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills with development initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven ability to achieve success without direct organizational authority functional lines.