This roles primary function is to successfully collect, analyze and translate business requirements and specifications and recommend solutions that align the technology of the company with the business strategies, for projects and programs using best practices and standards as defined by the Program Manager Discipline area.
- Collect, analyze and document business problem statement, business requirements and use cases.
- Efficiently and effectively drive requirements collection meetings with Business Owners and other stakeholders.
- Assess business problems and recommend solutions (business process and technology based).
- Analyze impact to exiting business processes and technology solutions.
- Effectively communicate business requirements and recommended solutions with all levels of the organization from individual contributors to Sr. Management.
- Build relationships from IT to business departments.
- Ensure that project deliverables meets business requirements
- Assist Project Managers with reviewing and analyzing vendor SOWS
- Hold Vendors accountable for meeting solution requirements.
- Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 plus years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Must have held the title of “Business Systems Analyst” for 5 plus years.
- IIBA Certification or equivalent experience with BABOK
- 2 plus years Retail Industry experience.
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Strong reporting and SQL skills are a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong experience with use case and business process diagrams
- Proven track record of producing high quality business requirements contributing to successful projects
- 2 plus years Grocery Industry experience
- 2 plus years’ experience as a Project Manager
Required Licenses and/or Certification:
- IIBA Certification or equivalent proven experience with BABOK