This roles primary function is to successfully collect, analyze and translate business requirements and specifications and recommend solutions that align the technology of the company with the business strategies, for projects and programs using best practices and standards as defined by the Program Manager Discipline area.
- Collect, analyze and document business problem statement, business requirements and use cases.
- Efficiently and effectively drive requirements collection meetings with Business Owners and other stakeholders.
- Assess business problems and recommend solutions (business process and technology based).
- Analyze impact to exiting business processes and technology solutions.
- Effectively communicate business requirements and recommended solutions with all levels of the organization from individual contributors to Sr. Management.
- Build relationships from IT to business departments.
- Ensure that project deliverables meets business requirements