In everything we do, we are building and growing the most comprehensive global community of professional business aviation resources to deliver on our shared purpose – the success of our clients’ trips. By equipping our employees to succeed, we will innovate, problem solve, and achieve excellence in all aspects of trip management to help our clients reduce their operating risks. By helping our clients achieve successful missions, we move organizations that then move the world.
The Business Systems Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate business needs and work withdevelopers to design effective, simple, creative automation solution within project constraints. Provide analysis, design, documentation and testing on current and future projects.
- Identify tasks and timelines for the implementation of solutions in support of business objectives
- Develop business needs analysis to provide justification for changes and communicate efficiently the business requirements to the technical team and senior management
- Reconstruct high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by developers
- Proficient in developing visual modeling artifacts such as flow diagrams, data models, UI mockups
- Write business requirements, use cases, and functional requirements for new applications or modifications to existing applications
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable, and they conform to standards
- Perform high-level analysis of user problems, make recommendations for new processes, changes or corrections, develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate the development of all components of Business Requirements Documentation. Assist in the creation and review of User Requirement Documentation with IT staff
- Performs data analysis (filtering, queries)
- Develops detailed data mapping with ETL (extraction, transformation, load) requirements
- Proficient in ongoing communicating with business users utilizing various media
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree - MIS
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with project and development management tools, e.g. MS Project, Sharepoint, JIRA, TFS, CaseComplete
- IIBA certification a plus
- Experience with agile or scrum teams
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to handle pressure situations and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical approach to break down problems into basic components
- Excellent ability to translate detailed business requirements into functional concepts
- Excellent customer service and time management skills