Responsible for administration and development of several business systems including Salesforce.com, InContact, JIRA, Confluence and Workday.
- In a team environment, investigate, analyze and prioritize assigned incidents and service requests for NantHealth business systems. Action requests, resolve problems, and manage internal stakeholder expectations.
- Carry out routine auditing, monitoring, testing, and maintenance of the system’s environments, functions, data, security and integrations.
- Consultatively analyze and scope change requests to improve efficiency and effectiveness, manage the development of solutions and implement all changes while following accepted change management and control practices to ensure quality outcomes.
- Develop and maintain system administration documentation, test procedures and outcomes and knowledge base articles.
- Provide advice, support and assistance to internal clients in the development and delivery of business process improvement, significant and major change projects and system related training.
- Participate in the review and vetting of new potential business systems and provide guidance to stakeholders on vendor choice and implementation
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience; preferred majors include Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst, Application Support, System Administration, or Salesforce Administration role
- Must have a working knowledge of or a willingness to learn a breadth of business tools including Salesforce, InContact, JIRA, Confluence and Workday
- Must have strong analysis skills and the ability to work from requirements to develop solutions
- Must have strong Collaboration skills and the ability to work with stakeholders
- Java, Apex, or other development experiencepreferred
- Proficiency in Data analysis including SQL preferred
What We Bring
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for robust financial wellness.
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
- Work Life Balance. We get that we all live busy lives, to the degree your role allows, we recognize the need and value of balance and seek to support our employees’ engagement in the pursuit of it.