The Business System Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst will provide functional support to business users for the CPG Digital Asset Management (DAM) application and other business systems they support.
He/she will work to understand business processes, determine, and build requirements for future enhancements and answer user community questions concerning DAM application functionality.
This role works closely with technology, product management, marketing, and digital transformation teams in maintaining the quality of functionality, and the clarity of information and flow all with the underlying goal of reinforcing asset management best practices for Georgia-Pacific teams.
User & Process Support
- Responsible for user support of the platform by answering user questions, troubleshooting, and resolving for standard user issues.
- Registers internal users and external users to the DAM system based on permissions.
- Develops positive relationships with users, seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Work to fully understand the different business uses of the DAM application and what processes have been developed against it.
- Lead and participate in requirement gathering and issue resolution meetings with technical and business resources.
- Execute and validate system changes with a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure issues are identified, communicated to appropriate business and technical staff and resolved in a timely manner.
- Understand and optimize metadata schemas and standards for the creation, description, preservation, and access of digital assets.
- Identify and document data challenges that may exist within the DAM or from data integration with upstream systems.
Training & Documentation
- Maintain documentation for all support and issue resolution tasks associated with support of the application.
- Develop appropriate documentation and support all training initiatives.
- Assists and trains end users and content providers on the correct asset management process and procedures.
- Work across departments to maintain accurate assets and access needed to support both operational and strategic goals.
Thought Leadership, Governance & Reporting
- Researches and recommends best practices and processes for effective asset management.
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of the application and associated procedures documenting all points of weakness with suggestions for areas of improvement for review with the business teams.
- Provides reports and metrics to Marketing leadership on digital marketing asset utilization and cataloging procedures.
- Maintains and generates accurate asset reports to identify optimization areas of the CPG DAM.
- Present design ideas, status reports and application information in a well-organized and effective manner.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5years experience managing business systems
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience implementing business systems
- Experience with the Opentext DAM.