Work as Application Analyst focusing mainly on supporting Archrock Human Resource application users. Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Core Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation/Benefits and related areas.
- Provide support to various business user groups.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to supported applications.
- Responsible for successful delivery of technology and processes for supported areas.
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within the individual role.
- Conduct regular audits and processes reviews.
- Minimum of at least 5years implementation experience in Oracle HCM suite.
- At least 4years?experience in Oracle R12.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Oracle Core Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation/Benefits and Talent Management.
- Understanding of the integrations with Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and other Oracle applications
- Setup / configuration experience in Oracle applications in multi org/currency scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business or related area.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and forms personalization?s.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedures, and process documents utilizing UPK and other available products.
- Ability to catalog and warehouse the above procedure and process documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills.
- SQL query writing experience.
- Functional design setup using SDLC/AIM methodologies.
- Ability to translate business requirements to developers and users.
- Develop and execute test plans for production.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the applications.
- Experience with system integrations, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
- Knowledge of integrated Oracle workflows.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a project resource.
- Experience in multiple R12 Oracle implementations.
- Develop functional designs in support of global system implementations.
- Develop business requirements and processes in support of all global system and business process implementations.
- Design appropriate system solutions, and translate business requirements into system requirements and setup.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and execute system test plans.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production.
- Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Utilize standard Oracle Workflows and complete process work flows specific to supported applications.
- Assist with any application upgrades and process changes.
- Provide regular updates for project status and issues during implementations.
- Perform other duties as directed by management or Project leads while participating in projects.
- Resolve and track issues reported through existing ticket system.
- Resolve and track escalated support calls.
- Provide regular updates and status to users for reported issues.
- Review issues through Oracle forms and via SQL queries using Oracle database table structure knowledge.
- Work under the direction ofinformation technology management to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- Document system changes by preparing business requirements and user guides.
- Conduct regular audits of reports and dashboards.
- Schedule regular meetings with users and provide guidance in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Core HR, Oracle Learning Management, and various Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience creating reports using PowerPivot, PerformancePoint and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Understanding of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)