Business System Analyst - Oracle Core HR
Work as Application Analyst focusing mainly on supporting Archrock Human Resource application users. Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Core Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation/Benefits and related areas.
- Provide support to various business user groups.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to supported applications.
- Responsible for successful delivery of technology and processes for supported areas.
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within the individual role.
- Conduct regular audits and processes reviews.
- Minimum of at least 5years implementation experience in Oracle HCM suite.
- At least 4years?experience in Oracle R12.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Oracle Core Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation/Benefits and Talent Management.
- Understanding of the integrations with Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and other Oracle applications
- Setup / configuration experience in Oracle applications in multi org/currency scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business or related area.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and forms personalization?s.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedures, and process documents utilizing UPK and other available products.
- Ability to catalog and warehouse the above procedure and process documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills.
- SQL query writing experience.
- Functional design setup using SDLC/AIM methodologies.
- Ability to translate business requirements to developers and users.
- Develop and execute test plans for production.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the applications.
- Experience with system integrations, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
- Knowledge of integrated Oracle workflows.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a project resource.
- Experience in multiple R12 Oracle implementations.
- Develop functional designs in support of global system implementations.
- Develop business requirements and processes in support of all global system and business process implementations.
- Design appropriate system solutions, and translate business requirements into system requirements and setup.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and execute system test plans.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production.
- Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Utilize standard Oracle Workflows and complete process work flows specific to supported applications.
- Assist with any application upgrades and process changes.
- Provide regular updates for project status and issues during implementations.
- Perform other duties as directed by management or Project leads while participating in projects.
- Resolve and track issues reported through existing ticket system.
- Resolve and track escalated support calls.
- Provide regular updates and status to users for reported issues.
- Review issues through Oracle forms and via SQL queries using Oracle database table structure knowledge.
- Work under the direction ofinformation technology management to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- Document system changes by preparing business requirements and user guides.
- Conduct regular audits of reports and dashboards.
- Schedule regular meetings with users and provide guidance in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Core HR, Oracle Learning Management, and various Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience creating reports using PowerPivot, PerformancePoint and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Understanding of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)