Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 160 days ago
Req #: 180033136
As an MIS Report Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for development and production of key financial and operating metrics for Consumer & Community Banking FCD (Fraud, Claims & Disputes) group. In this role, you will be supporting and maintaining KPI reporting for the team of 7,000+ employees in Fraud Call Centers and Claims & Disputes located across domestic and international locations. Some of key metrics include analysts’ performance & productivity measures, queue penetration, scheduling and financial impact.
Candidate must have ability to work with sense of urgency and be result oriented. Strong ability to define data elements, research criteria, and develop reporting solutions in collaboration with business partners is a must. Candidate must be flexible and willing to learn new skills and responsibilities.
· Develop new or update reports
· Provide analytical views on all data produced
· Use this viewpoint to create dashboards that enhance business processes.
· Work with customers to understand requests and project requirements
· Provide support to end users using a consultative approach
· Organize multiple work tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
· Thorough understanding of reporting data in a way that is easily interpreted by end users
· Support production reports and adhere to deployment protocols
· Adhere to all corporate and departmental standards and policies
· Maintain and enhance existing scripts and reports as needed
· Tune code to provide optimal performance
· Troubleshoot reports and data issues reported by end-users
· Create and maintain documentation
· Mentor the team for development, security, and best practices
· Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience.