8 - 10 years
Posted 35 days ago
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Sys. Analysis Specialist to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities
• Drives complex projects with deliverables:
• Requirements gathering frominternal and external clients• Creation of business requirement documents (BRDs)• Creation of user stories• Creation of data maps
• Responsible for working with Developers, testers, internal and external clients for full project delivery
• Responsible for delivery across multiple projects with aggressive and overlapping timelines
• Conducts formal BRD walks to internal and external customers
7+ years Business Analysis
5+ years Project Management
1+ years leading a Team
• Insurance product knowledge, Life products (UL, Term, Whole Life), Annuities
• Worksite/Group products (Life, Health, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity)
• Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture.
• Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
• Ability to identify and evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
• Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
• Excellent client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Access
• Ability to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information
• Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
• Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels
• Ability to ask as a project lead and provide direction and guidance to other team members