IT Business Support is looking for a resource that can serve as a SME on organizational change management and communication planning. This position may be responsible for the development of strategic communications for internal and external stakeholders as well as, executing on OCM and communication plans. Some of the OCM responsibilities of this position would be the following:
- Assist in managing change management within each of our departments
- Coaching, aligning, and supporting leaders
- Engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Acting in a consulting capacity to IT Project and Program Manager to develop comprehensive OCM plans
- Analyzing change impacts
- Facilitating stakeholders’ transitions from the current state to the future state
- Monitoring stakeholder change readiness
- Training and performance support
- Reinforcing and sustaining change
The Business Support Manager manages diverse administrative functions usually for a large, moderately complex department or for a complete line of business, assisting management in building out processes to improve the IT Division’s direction. Fully manages programs that have a broad impact to the business. Manages programs with autonomy and discretion, with goals typically reviewed at milestones. The Business Support Manager’s assigned projects are related to standardizing and executing operational business processes, financial management, asset management, communications, vendor management and management routines to drive execution against key, BECU technology and business unit priorities.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Fully manage programs that are complex or moderately complex and have a broad impact to the business. Manages programs with autonomy and discretion, with goals typically reviewed at milestones.
- Programs may be in the area(s) of: Executive Communications, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Asset Management, and/or Financial Management. As such, may do some or all of the below duties:
- Develops and executes executive level presentations for large meetings/town halls, internal stakeholder updates, external speaking engagements, etc.
- Assists in developing an IT vendor strategy which will include vendor scorecard creations, vendor reporting and tracking.
- Develops IT risk scorecard and reporting.
- Oversees large areas of compliance and/or auditreporting, including critical deliverable reporting.
- Coordinates departmental budgeting and annual planning processes.
- Assist in managing workforce /worksite strategy programs including workforce analytics and service/function based optimization.
- Initiates business process improvement that supports the IT Division in service quality, best practices and strategic planning.
- Consult with Senior Management in evaluating current methods. Makes recommendations for developing strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Act as liaison with other teams/functions across division and credit union to deliver objectives including, but not limited to: Human Resources, Corporate Communications, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, communication or related field, or equivalent work or educational experiencerequired. Advanced degreepreferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing or executing business strategy or business plansrequired. Experience executing business strategy in an IT, project management or business support work environment preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or advising small size teams required.
- Direct supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation and project management skills required.
- Excellent planning skills in both tactical and strategic planning required.
- Proficient PC skills required.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule and implement multiple technical and business related projects required.
- Knowledge of credit union policies, programs, procedures and financial/accounting practices required.
- Experience with process improvement and facilitation preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language required.
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.