Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
The Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) Group Business Process Management (BPM) team is seeking an experienced professional to join us in support of the overall BPM effort at Wells Fargo. The Business Support Consultant 4 will act as a Process Librarian supporting the overall Group BPM team by taking ownership of the WIM process inventory and assets. This position will report to a WIM Business Process Manager as a part of the WIM COO organization. In order for the BPM program to be successful, the Librarian should promote the established BPM Policy and abide by BPM methods. In addition, the Process Librarian will partner with WIM Process Owners (in the lines of business) and with Enterprise Process Engineering to support iGrafx onboarding and ongoing maintenance for the specified Wells Fargo organization.
Additional job details are as follows:
- Local Process Definition Expert and Support (tool, practices and standards) for the aligned business
- Process Modeling tool functional expert
- Will understand and become an expert on the process definition standards (modeling, architecture, object relationships)
- Will understand use of Risk Management module
- Will understand and become power user of all iGrafx Platform modules
- BPMN expert
- Knowledgeable of Taxonomy alignment
- Shares lessons learned and best practices with LOB users when appropriate
- Liaison with Enterprise librarian & other LOB Librarians to promote Community of Practice
Local Custodian for Process Assets
- Partner with Enterprise Process Librarian to maintain repository and alignment with enterprise standards
- Ensure data integrity meets standards established for different object types and associated meta data
- Introduce new Objects that may be needed for approval by EPE
- Review and rationalize obsolete data within the Repository
- Drive remediation of defects for the line of business data
- Accountable for repository compliance Definition and Enforcement
- Provide requests to EPE for newly needed reports
- Review and approve requests for configuring iGrafx filters, templates and attributes for their LOB and submitting them to Enterprise Librarian team
Enterprise Program Alignment
- Ensure local business Process Definition Strategy is in line with overall Enterprise Process Definition Strategy
- Speak and provide requirements on behalf of LOB to EPE as related to Business Process Management
- Provide input for capacity growth in the Librarian role for this specific business unit based on the process inventory quantity and growing BPM needs.
Help support the execution of the Enterprise Process Definition Delivery Process
- Become expert on Process Definition Onboarding Framework
- Understand existing program and focus areas to build a holistic integrated on-boarding strategy (frameworks, risk and regulatory programs, LOB/enterprise initiatives) in partnership with EPE.
- Help understand the existing business & technology architecture/ landscape for the organization Work with Scrum Master to feed scoped deliverables into an agile delivery plan
- Help understand the existing business project inventory, active process improvement efforts, MBOs and transformation efforts that could be impacted by BPM program.
- Perform Stakeholder mapping
- Identify the list of macro and micro services to be engaged to on-board line of business to the enterprise process modeling repository
- Help deliver target state process definition architecture and an onboarding roadmap in partnership with EPE.
- Identify business process repository requirements
- Understand and collect Process based reporting requirements for business
- Assist with creation of deployment plan in partnership with EPE.
IGrafx Access support
- Will support and oversee iGrafx access requests and ensure the appropriate resources are provided the correct access profile according to the security model.
- Understand role based security models and align to business needs
- Assist with collection of Access Management needs
- Work with EPE to provide access to the users within the respective LOB folder area
Incubation and Innovation
- Provide enhancement ideas and requirements to EPE for needed BPM functionality
- Participate in business case proposals for new iGrafx or BPM functionality
- Participate in POCs for iGrafx solutions
- Participate in UAT as needed
The preferred location(s) for this job opening are: Charlotte, NC; St. Louis, MO; West Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- iGrafx, ProVision or other enterprise process modeling experience
- Project management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Relational database experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Technical and business architecture experience
- Ability to gather business requirements and create technical solutions
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- Knowledge and understanding of APQCs Process Classification Framework (PCF)
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) methodology and modeling
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with reference architecture/taxonomies, enterprise capabilities & processes, metrics plans, process Decomposition and/or creating process taxonomies for financial organization
- Experience in Process Architecture in a large Financial organization.