Be part of a growing team in one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and a forward thinker then we have an opportunity for you as a Business Support Analyst in our US Enterprise IT Services organization.
• Manage and report on department budgets
• Produce monthly financial and operational performance reports
• Prepare monthly chargebacks and track spending trends
• PO and invoice management, reconciliation and dispute management
• Telco expense management and administration
• Prepare and track business cases in support of IT projects/initiatives
• Liaison with BU and Corporate finance teams
• 5+ years business management supporting a large IT operation
• Able to manage priorities in a very high paced operation
• Self-starter and motivator – proactive, excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of office productively tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.