ENERGY FOR WHAT’S AHEAD
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We’re working on smarter grids, cleaner energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
About Safety, Security and Business Resiliency:
The Safety, Security, and Business Resiliency divisions remain dedicated to creating and sustaining a culture that promotes safe behaviors, provides for and protects the security of people and property, and is well prepared to respond to and recover from incidents that compromise our ability to operate.
Edison Safety seeks to improve safety culture, eliminate serious injuries and fatalities, and reduce all injuries across employee, contractor, and public safety. Are you talented at managing the tasks needed to make an operation run? Do you have a talent for creating presentations and messaging that communicates clearly and directly to the target audience? Are you able to understand the work of a department and apply that knowledge to various areas in support of business operations? If so, we would love for you to bring your talents to Edison Safety in the role of Edison Safety Business Support Advisor
- Responsible for developing and maintain plans, processes, and approaches to meet business support needs
- Develop presentations for key audiences, including employee groups, executives, and board of directors
- Manage Edison safety budget and the development and management of Edison Safety operating plans
- Support Edison Safety in key regulatory proceedings, including general rate case and risk assessment and mitigation
- Strategically consider and plan for key meetings and approaches to address these meetings
- Manage business support projects as assigned
- Collaborate with teammates within and outside of Edison Safety to execute business needs in line with keeping our employees, contractors, and the public safe
- Contribute to Edison Safety’s work to improve safety culture, eliminate serious injuries and fatalities, and reduce all injuries
- Seven years of combined experience managing projects, supporting/leading business operations
- Experience developing presentations to communicate with various audiences
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business administration, communications, organizational behavior, or relevant discipline.
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience supporting/leading regulatory proceedings
- Experience developing project and/or business plans
- Experience developing work processes
- Experience in corporate related safety programs and initiatives
- Experience leading project and/or program teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business planning and organization skills
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Relocation may apply to this position