MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience in management or strategy consulting, product marketing, product management, program management or a related discipline, with a successful track record in managing complex projects, driving change and solving problems.
- Bachelor’sdegree with a strong record of academic achievement; MBA is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have industry experience in management or strategy in software, FinTech, payments processing, banking, or other fast-paced, technology-related B2B services.
- Highly skilled in developing clear, succinct and insightful presentations based on thorough understanding of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Candidate should have an inquisitive/curious personality; be creative and have a knack for identifying good opportunities; be well-organized; and be able to anticipate what decision-makers need to know rather than simply answering questions that are asked.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently Identify, assess, frame and recommend strategies and key initiatives to drive the growth and profitability of MINDBODY’s integrated payments business. Identify and assess multiple implementation options for each project or program.
- Identify and Research competitors and market to inform corporate and payments strategy. Develop clear and detailed strategic plans built on research and complete business cases.
- Organize, drive and leadcross-functional teams to plan and execute key projects and programs. Develop project plans with specific, realistic timelines that lay out concrete execution steps and actions, identify responsible parties, and highlight dependencies and risks.
- Work closely with the Data Science and Finance teams to gather relevant data points and interpret findings to inform project plans and monitor progress. Identify external resources of data to incorporate into plans.
- Work closely with payments partners and integrations to grow payments revenue improve payments operations
- Build detailed financial business cases to assess new payments-related products and services, pricing models, and geographic expansion, taking into account impact to revenues, profitability, operating efficiencies, competitive positioning and regulatory considerations.
- Explore opportunities for MINDBODY to take on an expanded role in the payments and commerce value chain. Including identifying new products, hardware and processing solutions.
- All other duties as assigned