Defines high-impact business strategies at the WW and regional levels in support of the Sales organization. Partners with senior management to identify existing operational and new business opportunities, including market development, investment prioritization, and Mergers & Acquisitions and other growth strategies. Works with and manages cross-functional project teams. Conducts rigorous, data-driven analyses to diagnose the current state and model future outcomes for business performance. Develops recommendations for senior management based on competitive market, financial, statistical, and economic trend data.
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Manages cross- functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches, systems, information and support.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 8-12years total experience. Often 4-7 years post- advanced degreeexperience leading projects, deals, and company financial improvement initiatives. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage statistical analysis and financial modeling.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
Job ID 7001121