Incumbent will develop and strengthen a sustainable relationship with assigned customers in the Western US territory of California, Oregon, Washington & Alaska.
Taking proactive action via customer visits and verbal/written communication to address customer concerns, encourage timely renewals of membership and promote preferred supplier sales.
- Develops and implement core supplier sales plans and an integrated Travel Leaders Network products and services utilization plan
- Travels to member agencies, local/regional sponsored events and industry sponsored local/regional events
- Provides monthly reporting on assigned members
- Presents and assists in the understanding of member benefits from marketing programs to technology offerings
- Evaluates territory performance against established objectives/guidelines
- Communicates member requirements and requests support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established goals
- Recommends areas of further growth potential such as new market strategies, etc.
- Establishes comprehensive territory coverage plan
- Provides timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business planning via Saleforce.com and/or similar on a weekly basis
- Conducts minimum of 60 contacts per week (in-person visits and phone calls)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent travel industry experience
- Travel up to 50% of time- candidates residing in CA is preferred
- Minimum 5years travel industry sales or marketingexperience
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Must have proven track record of account management and retention
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office. SaleForce.com a plus
- Must have ability to meet deadlines working from home and while traveling
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Ability to adjust to changing initiatives as business needs change.