Business Solutions Manager - Enterprise Analytics & Corporate Solutions
Ashland is seeking an IT Business Solutions Manager - Enterprise Analytics & Corporate Solutions to join our team.
Primary IT global business partner responsible advancing analytics at Ashland. Leads and collaborates withbusiness leaders and IT colleagues to identify and design the technology solutions needed to increase the value ofour business data and improve the work processes of Ashland’s Finance, Corporate Communications & Marketing, Human Resources and Legal teams.
- Accountable for the enterprise-wide Corporate and Data & Analytics portfolios.
- Contributes to the IT strategy and leverages relationships with key stakeholders globally to ensure alignment with the business strategies or objectives for achieving business success.
- Provides insights from operationalizing data and contributes to business decisions based on key analytics, trends, patterns and correlations in Ashland’s enterprise data sets.
- Key liaison for all analytics; leverages peer networks, external resources and experts to understand applicable trends and best practices for big data, predictive analytics, predictive modeling and business analytics.
- Champions the use of IT solutions and understands the impact to IT of changing requirements and business conditions.
- Drives budgeting & planning decisions for consistent process and technology solutions for potentially different process, data, analytical and reporting requirements or priorities.
- Teams with enterprise architecture and platform leads to evaluate, select and implement data mining products, protocols, services, and standards in support of big data/analytics and reporting efforts.
- Works closely with enterprise architecture and platform leads to understand the technology road-maps and effective life-cycle management of the solutions planned or in use.
- Assists with Ashland’s prioritization of projects or demand for IT services to ensure IT solutions providemaximum return on investment or brings measurable value to the business.
- Adheres to Demand Management and other applicable ITIL processes for the optimal use of IT resources and the successful delivery and support of all solutions.
- Together with other IT teams, ensures an efficient and effective support model exists for Ashland’s technology solutions.
- Complies with relevant Ashland policies, procedures and internal controls.
**This job is based on a ladder structure and the job level (salary) will be determined by the quantity and quality of your experience
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; MBA and statistical background is strongly preferred
- Proven leadership skills and 5+ years management experience influencing senior-level management
- Expertise in Program Management and managing SAP and other Corporate applications especially in manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated prior achievements in leading transformational initiatives and effectively influencing stakeholders or resources that report to others
- Experience designing process, technology, analytical & management reporting solutions as well as developingthe business cases and implementation plans to deliver expected results
- Proven ability to develop and articulate a vision and lead/drive to make the vision a reality
- Strong analytical and presentation skills to provide thought leadership in analytics and analytical tools & methods
- Skilled with applying analytical tools for operational advantage or continuous improvement outcomes
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills to explain technical concepts to business leaders and provide appropriate business context to IT; take the complex and make it simple to understand
- Managerial Courage to stand alone yet able to learn, develop, accept and champion new ideas