Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 58 days ago
- Responsible for operational and technology risk management of the Global HR - Global Talent Acquisition technology application portfolio.
- Responsible for driving enterprise technology governance process and procedure adherence with line of business internal and external third party technology engagements.
- Works with partners to develop and drive technology solutions, strategic objectives and business case development across functional groups or within a business domain.
- Accountable for the creation and development of technology solutions appropriate to business needs and objectives, and oversees implementation of programs, projects or processes.
- The role requires strong technical skills and ability to providing strategic technology direction as a proactive and strategic business partner in an IT environment creating innovative technology solutions to meet current and anticipated business objectives.
- 3+ years of applicable experience within a technology organization.
- 2+ years of vendor management or experience with a 3rd party.
- 1+ years experience managing or implementing multitenant SaaS application platforms.
- Management experience with multi-level organizations.
- Effective performance within shared service or matrix environment.
- Proven track record of execution and delivery.
- Desiredexperience, 3+years ofHRTechnology applicableexperience.
- Ability to partner with Enterprise Architecture, Line of Business, Global Information Security, and CTO partners to achieve Line of Business technology strategy.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong strategic and business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
- Software engineering, systems integration, and architecture experience.
- Business acumen; technical expertise and Information Security principles.
- Proven ability to proactively identify, quantify, and manage technology risk.
- Highly versed in various SDLC methodologies, including waterfall and agile software development lifecycle.
Job number: 19022444