Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Business Solutions Architect. In this position, you would be a key part of the Information Technology Team that develops and supports a wide range of systems to run our global business. You would be responsible for developing and implementing a technology roadmap that helps us consolidate systems position the company for profitable growth. You will also work closely with other technical groups in the organization to make sure we are collaborating and developing solutions that will integrate robustly as needed.
- Responsible to develop technical roadmap for enterprise systems
- Must be able to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical personnel
- Collaborate with business to understand corporate direction to align systems and technology to stay in front of the business
- Collaborate with technical teams in Engineering and eTools (marketing apps) to help define tradeoffs (cost, maintenance, licensing, quality, integration) and options on technical decisions
- Evaluates and articulates the technical tradeoffs of proposed solutions
- Works as part of a team to implement business requirements in a timely, performance-centric and maintainable manner
- Acts as a technical reference for design, development, testing and deployment knowledge
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 10+Years ofexperience
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- 5+ years of recent business systems architectureexperience.
- Strong organizational, team building and people skills. The ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization
- Highly collaborative approach to solution development
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience managing solutions in various environments such as end-user, server/network, DMZ, and public cloud.
- Experience and knowledge of different types Enterprise Architecture strategies
- Demonstrated success in relationship building, team work and communication
- Must live in, or relocate to the Lehigh Valley.
- Must have exemplary technical presentation skills, organizational skills, and high quality oral and written communication skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services