Business Solutions Architect - Dynamics 365 Managed Services
The Dynamics 365 Managed Services Business Solution Architect (“BSA”) is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development and expansion of customer opportunities. The BSA will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to internal teams across Avanade sales teams globally. Within our Dynamics 365 Managed Services portfolio, the BSA will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical salessupport. The BSA will specialize in ERP and CRM Solutions and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development.
Scope of Responsibility:
Primary technical contact on Dynamics 365 Managed Services client engagements.
Writes elegant, simple and maintainable code that solves our clients’ business support problems.
Consults, advising our clients and internal stakeholders on the best uses of technology to solve problems and assist the users.
Ownership for the technical approach and estimation of a proposal during the sales process.
Present technical approach and solutions to C-level clients.
Execute strategic Managed Services engagements including: User support, hypercare, upgrades, and enhancements.
Design, scope, organize & deliver training events for client-facing & internal.
Operate in a senior technology advisory capacity to CxOs & their senior leadership.
Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
Participate in and lead stakeholder brainstorming, technical planning and design sessions. You're not just a passive observer, but an active contributor and facilitator.
Craft the technical vision by mapping support requirements to technical solutions, communicated through functional and technical design documents.
Articulate execution strategy through service improvements, roadmaps, and estimates.
Build prototypes and managed services proofs of concept to validate technical decisions.
Lead client facing & internal training (technology training and/or application specific-training).
Potentially work on more than one project concurrently (3-4 projects at a maximum).
Opportunity to grow into a leadership role, including driving technical thought leadership and taking on people management responsibilities.
- 5+ years professional experience in Pre-Sales, Team Lead and/or Architect.
- 5+ years professional experience in managed services sales or delivery.
- Comfortable in ITIL or equivalent controls.
- Comfortable in SIAM governance and have exposure to ICC-managed teams.
- Experience as a consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience mentoring and/or managing others.
- You are a managed services technologist at heart, who loves to think high-level, while still being able to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have a strong 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation.
- You are personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and detail-oriented.
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet and problem solve.
- You are a diplomat at heart.
- You have the ability to work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool.
- You are flexible with travel.