At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career… It's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers and the world.
We are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
- We thrive on open dialogue and debate, and share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- We are committed to growth, as an organization and for each individual.
The Dynamics 365 CRM Business Solution Advisor is responsible for driving revenue for the CRM Service Line through demonstration, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities. The CRM BSA provides technical and solution envisioning expertise to the OU, Direct, CRM and Accenture sales teams. The BSA will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical salessupport. The BSA will specialize in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions, and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development.
In this role, you will work with Avanade’s field sellers and strategic partners to develop business solutions, deepen their technical capabilities and build industry messaging which will have material impact on growing our business. You will also identify trends and whitespace opportunities that can be evangelized internally to strengthen our ability to compete. Another key focus is the enablement of field technical sellers to strengthen their knowledge of our offerings, their ability to execute and to enable successful industry aligned deal engagement. Primary required product domain expertise in Dynamics 365 (Dynamics CRM) with inclusion of Microsoft Platform solutions.
- Provide presales solution architecture guidance and POC support. Design and deliver compelling highly impactful demonstrations to customers.
- Demonstrate deep industry knowledge of Microsoft’s ERP solution to qualified prospects and customers in order to assist with their digital transformation.
- Establish and maintain credible technical relationships at the executive level. Customers, Field Sellers and Partners will view you as a strategic advisor.
- Present and speak meaningfully about the development environment, architecture of Dynamics solutions, Azure Cloud Services and supporting technologies.
- Demonstrative knowledge of various infrastructure topologies (IaaS, Saas, On-Prem) as they relate to Dynamics 365.
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to both new and existing customers within the Local Account Groups.
- Work with the Business Development Team to develop and execute selling strategies.
- Provide pre-qualification expertise to evaluate customers business needs & align them based upon Avanade differentiators.
- Consistently build in depth technology expertise thru Avanade’s multiple tools, mandated training and access to enterprise cutting edge engagements.
- Be a visionary, and help the customer see what is possible with technology.
- Manage customer information using internal tools such as the internal CRM system, deal pricing tool & regional sales spreadsheets.
- Deliver quality presentations, both written and orally, and customize product demonstrations.
- Serve as the Solution Lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts.
- Understand customer business requirements to the depth you are able to spark conversation around new opportunities.
Solution Development (20%)
- Build relationships with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and customers.
- Give input to the Marketing Manager in developing and executing plans for brand development, customer referrals, market awareness and market positioning.
- Represent Avanade at relevant customer & industry events.
- Write POV documents, creating positive exposure for Avanade.
- Contribute to the development of Avanade intellectual property, including assets and knowledge capital.
- Evangelize the CRM solution within the region.
Customer Delivery (20%)
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Project kickoff support.
- Customer/Prospect training.
Ø SalesSupport, which includes sales and revenue targets.
Ø Solution Assets.
Ø Harvesting of field-generated assets.
Ø Continual growth and maintaining of technical skills and certifications.
Ø Be active in Avanade technology communities & demonstrate leadership.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ø Deep functional and technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and xRM platform.
Ø Understand and articulate integration architectures including development tools/products and standards.
Ø Strong customer service orientation.
Ø Business process analysis and design.
Ø Strong knowledge of the following:
Strong hands-on technical background in Microsoft technologies, including developing production applications in this discipline.
Experience in delivering architecture design sessions, deep technical presentations and industry-focused demos to LOB owners and C-Suite executives.
Exposure to Machine Learning, Azure, IoT and Cortana Intelligence is desirable.
Global deployment experience highly valued.
Experience with networking and interoperability technologies such as ASP and Web Services.
Ability to quickly grasp customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND, EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Ø BachelorDegree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
Ø 5+ years of experience in CRM either in pre-sales or customer solution development. Delivery background preferred.
Ø Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft technologies & trends.
Ø Minimum of 2years of experience using web development tools and architectures such as VB, C++, SQL Server, ASP, OOD.
Ø Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
Ø Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ø Strong consulting and client facing skills.
Ø A minimum of 3years of experience with multiple platforms: Web Servers, NT, Windows2000, and Application Servers.
Requisition ID - 51335