$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Charlotte, NC 28202
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 31 days ago
provide technical leadership as a proactive and strategic business partner in the development of functional or cross-functional objectives, technology solutions and innovative strategies for groups managed in an IT environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives. May or may not manage employees.
The Chief Technology Organization:
Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
• Collaborate with other functions within the bank to validate feasibility, obtain technical requirements, and ensure the process is optimized during the development cycle.
• Responsible for the implementation of processes into the Virtual Assistant using the BPMN standard.
• Build and maintain a script library that can be used across multiple domains.
• Perform unit testing during the development phase ensuring adequate error handling is established.
• Provide a timely resolution or workaround when bugs or outages occur.
• Hands-on expertise designing and implementing AI conversational experiences via chatbots or virtual assistants, at enterprise scale
• Experienced in DevOps and agile methodology.
• Experience integrating with Apache CAMEL or similar technologies such as Mulesoft.
Valid Through: 2019-10-12