Generates sales of company systems and services in named accounts, specific industry or assigned geographic territory. Contacts/visits existing and prospective customers. Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can fill customer needs. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's entire product line; may have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products or services. Manages sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in a large specified geographic area, or is responsible for a specific industry or product segment on a national or geographic basis. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies.
Can be filled in Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA or Houston, TX.Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Five years related business-to-business sales experience
• Five years business acquisition sales experience
• Three years leadership, supervisory or management experience
• Five years experience working with the organization's products, services and applications.
Req # : 250183BR