$80K — $100K *
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
As a Shaw Business Sales Consultant you are target driven and have the numbers to back it up. You’re a hunter and know how to generate leads and break into strategic verticals. You develop strong business relationships through solution-based selling and are integral in driving revenue and market share within our Shaw Business SMB division.
We are a high performing sales team looking for our next Rockstar who will continue to push the bar.
Are YOU up for the challenge?
Everyday will look different as we will give you the freedom to manage your day as you see fit. However, core activities in this role include:
• Cold calling, door knocking, and prospecting using various tools (telephone, social media, networking, etc).
• Conducting engaging face-to-face customer meetings and presentations with supporting technical and leadership resources.
• Selling our full Smart Suite of products as well as our popular voice, data and internet to small and medium businesses.
• Identifying and analyzing our clients’ business requirements, proposing solutions, negotiating, and closing new business revenue.
• Optimizing market potential.
• Consistently exceeding assigned sales objectives for Shaw Business services.
• Identifying and monitoring measures to overcome competitive activities within our market.
• 3-5 years B2B selling experience within the SMB market with a strong focus in lead generation and account acquisitions.
• Experience working within and identifying strategic verticals. (Not necessary but a nice to have).
• Proven ability to hunt for new revenue in a competitive market while consistently achieving quotas.
• Telecommunications or technology related experience will be considered a significant asset.
• Ability to develop technical proposals and present to all levels in clients’ organization.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CRM tools (Salesforce experience is an asset).
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce or a related technical field is an asset. (Nice to have but not necessary. We have lots of successful reps without post sec degrees).
• Driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented – the ideal candidate thrives in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment and can work independently or collaborate with the team.
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and must provide a driver’s abstract annually.
Valid through: 7/8/2021
$90K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one! *
4 days ago
$80K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one! *