$80K — $100K *
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
As a Business Sales Consultant you will:
• Possess a strong skill set in the area of cold calling, door knocking and tele prospecting for new business
• Have proven experience in face to face customer meetings. The ability to conduct presentations and effectively manage meetings
• Sell our full suite of voice, data and internet products to small and medium businesses.
• Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with Business owners, managers and/or IT decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service.
• Identify and analyze our clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, negotiate and close new business revenue.
• Design and implement sales and marketing strategies, optimizing market potential in multiple business locations.
• Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives for Shaw Business services both contracted and uncontracted.
• Coordinate the activities between planning, operations, and other regions, within Shaw, to support the implementation of local and national opportunities.
• Identify and monitor measures to overcome competitive activities within our market
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting while ensuring that their CRM (Salesforce) accurately reflects all opportunity management activities.
• Promote Shaw in a positive and professional manner.
• Perform various other duties as required
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and selling into the small/medium business space, as well as being responsible for hunting in the traditional SMB space.
• Driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented – the ideal candidate thrives in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment and can work independently or collaborate with the team
• 3-5 years B2B selling experience within the SMB market with an emphasis in the area of telecommunications and/or other technical related fields.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and must provide a driver’s abstract annually.
• Telecommunications experience will be considered a significant asset
• Post-secondary education in business administration, commerce or related technical field.
• Ability to develop complex technical proposals and present to all levels in clients’ organization.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
Valid through: 6/25/2021