The Business Resource Center Relationship Manager (BRC RM) proactively manages a book of business of approximately 350 clients to deepen and retain relationships through credit, deposit and other banking products; doing so within a virtual team environment with a focus on contacting every client once per quarter and utilizing strong business acumen. Partners closely with the branches to provide support in all stages of the credit and risk processes while establishing rapport to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners. Resolve client issues and execute appropriate action. Partners with various functional groups and lines of business throughout the bank for cross sell opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Actively manages a book of approximately 350 business banking clients whose annual sales are between $1 - $3MM
- Grows and maintains a profitable book of business by proactively reviewing client's current and changing financial needs, and promoting products and services to profitable clients and partners withBusiness Banking, Cash Management, Key Merchant Services and other centers of expertise to best meet client needs.
- Understands credit needs and in partnershipwith the credit specialist, is able to explain/translate complex financial instruments clearly, ensuring client comprehension and knowledge.
- Partners with credit specialist to review personal and business financial data to deepen client relationships.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to the overall sales success of the team.
- Effectively builds clients relationships in a fast paced, virtual environment through both telephone contact and e-mail correspondence.
- Recognizes client needs and opportunities to offer additional or enhanced products and services.
- Ensures that all clients within the individual BRC RM book of business are contacted quarterly to maintain and expand client relationships by proactively reviewing client's current and changing financial needs and offering the appropriate solutions through products and services.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of competitive products and services as well as knowledge of competitors.
- Embraces a teamwork attitude and enhance the professional atmosphere that leads to a successful sales environment.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to sales, regulatory compliance, quality, and sales client contact strategy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Minimum three years of salesexperiencerequired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated success in cross-selling, up-selling and sales referring.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Demonstrated success meeting established sales/referral goals