The Resilience function is responsible globally for ensuring that viable and compliant resilience plans and solutions are in place for Macquarie from a business and technology perspective. The role holder will work as part of a Global team, reporting locally to the Regional Head of Business Resilience Americas in support of this objective.
The primary responsibility of the role is to support the Global Business Resilience Program, ensuring its effective delivery, including the development and improvement of management information as it relates to resilience.
The secondary responsibility of the role relates to Incident and Crisis Management and covers all Macquarie Businesses and support groups in the Americas region. The job-holder is required to provide at-time-of-incident assistance to the BSD Americas Regional Head and the executive Incident and Crisis Management Teams. The position will reside either within the Jacksonville office.
- As a regional representative of a global team, the role holder will:
- Provide management information and prepare periodic reports – collation and analysis of readiness and response data on a global basis
- Undertake ad hoc administrative tasks e.g. production of incident reports, proposals, meeting minutes, etc.
- Monitor plan compliance and strategy deployment to ensure alignment with COG / BSD strategy
- Assess plans against quality criteria
- Facilitate/support testing of business plans
- Support the management of recovery site tests and act as an independent test observer
- Deputize as required for the Regional Heads (Americas) in the event of incidents and crises - 24 X 7 availability is required
- Support Regional Incident & Crisis Management Training Exercises
- Support location based education & awareness exercises (training of key BC staff, exhibitions)
- Report and escalate non-compliance to Regional Business Resilience Governance Groups
- Liaise with otherRisk functions as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Resilience methodology in the Americas
- Analyze and report on resilience implications arising from building moves and technology updates
- Liaise with 3rd Party recovery services suppliers
- Support the preparation of responses to auditors and regulators
- Respond to business queries
- Contribute to Post Incident Reviews
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED IN ROLE
- Knowledge of resilience in a complex and distributed corporate environment
- Capacity to absorb knowledge of Macquarie operations and wider BSD services
- Basic understanding of the regulatory environment in relation to Resilience
- Basic understanding of incident and crisis management processes
Skills & Competencies: