Business Relationship Manager - R&D and Q&A
The Business Relationship Manager is a key role to develop and execute IT Strategies for R&D / QA globally. The position facilitates, and serves as a lead, for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable R&D / QA to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology. This position also communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives. This role also acts as advocates on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs.
In particular you can expect to:
- Work closely with aligned business partner in the development and execution of defined strategies and project development, facilitating the smooth adoption of new technology-based solutions.
- Overall portfolioinvestment, benefit and risks assessment and optimization. Participates in the financial and planning cycles.
- Responsible for selecting and evolving various projects that implement the company strategy, including new initiatives, both strategic and business essential, IT project and discretionary maintenance/enhancements.
- Works with the appropriate stakeholders to proactively identify and evaluate riskassociated with business decisions.
- Manages stakeholder?s perceptions with all Vyaire IT services.
- Acts as an advocate for business needs and required results.
- Helps identifies and mitigate potential problems and conflicts with IT delivery.
- Act as the global IT leader for R&D / QA. The position will work with business and IT senior management to define the R&D / QA system strategy and deliver solutions to align with the business goals.
- Partner with strategic managed services and enterprise partners to ensure high quality development and delivery of data solutions.
- Drive the overall IT demand management structure & processes as defined by the IT PMO.
- Build an overall demand pipeline on both an annual and ongoing basis.
- Own the demand aspect of relationship management with internal and external delivery teams.
- Develop, implement, measure, review and improve KPIs for the overall demand management process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company?s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
- 10-12years of IT &/or R&D / QA experience in large or midsized multinational company, preferably medical device company.
- Broad and deep knowledge in R&D / QA business processes and technologies, including skills in product life cycle or product development experience in a pharmaceutical or medical products company.
- Experience in setting IT or business strategy and business IT alignment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Direct experience leading governance boards of large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in the strategic use of process improvements and IT as an enabler of business initiatives and business solutions.
- Good communication, logical thinking, decision making and problem solving abilities, and good leadership and management skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels.
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus.
- Location: Mettawa, IL
- Travel: 25%
Mettawa- HQFull time