$120K - $130K(Ladders Estimates)
1. To support the achievement of the CBO-ITIS targets including the revenue and sales order value targets.
2. To assist in the development of a cohesive and competitive environment of partners to Client CBO-ITIS
3. To provide day-to-day, on-demand support for the sales, solution and delivery teams in selecting and engaging with partners for CBO-ITIS projects.
4. To provide the interface between Client internal resources and partners, managing the translation of client need through Client solution to partner proposition.
5. To streamline and optimise the Client/partner interfaces and engagement processes with all partners to ensure prompt and accurate responses which facilitate comparison and analysis as well as meeting bid timelines and deadlines.
6. To identify and investigate new prospective partner relationships for Client as well as maintaining and developing existing ones.
7. To provide expert guidance and advice as and when required including, for example, a thorough knowledge of the partners, the products and services, market conditions, and standards.
8. To proactively contribute to the ongoing best practice development and capability of the Global Partnership Management Practice.
1. Be individually responsible for the timely delivery of aligned, high quality, commercially attractive and technically/operationally robust partner propositions.
2. Be individually responsible for maintaining structured and professional communication paths between Client and its partners at all times.
3. By individually acting as coach and mentor, to own and develop relationships between Client and its partners such that Client may access innovation, preferred commercial terms and competitive advantage.
4. To participate as a critical team member during pursuit cycles, attending and coordinating interactions between Client internal teams and partners, for example in solution shaping and refinement.
5. Individually learn, understand and keep abreast of the internal Client stakeholders in terms of commercial appetite, policies and behaviours and incorporate this knowledge to support the partner management objectives.
6. For allocated partners, maintain the relationship heartbeat both within and outside of pursuit cycles, maintaining the general health of the Client/Partner relationship.
7. Individually identify and manage risks associated with partners, for example differences in risk appetite, contracting fit, service quality and cost control.
8. Provide verbal and written reports and presentations which justify and validate the proposed partner strategy of any given initiative.
1. A solid track record in successfully coordinating and integrating externally provided services into a wider solution.
2. Experience of successfully working in multicultural physical/matrix/virtual teams spread over multiple locations and countries.
3. Significant practical IT experience, preferably in a variety of technical areas.
4. A thorough understanding of the ITO market and its associated structures and limitations.
5. Experience of managing multiple relationships at different stages (e.g initiation/steady state/exit) and of different types (e.g adversarial / collaborative / engaged)
6. Proven ability to manage a complex program of work and to achieve challenging timescales
ITIS: Information technology Infrastructure services
CBO: Cognitive Business operations
Valid Through: 2019-11-13