Seeking a Business Program Analyst that is required to perform complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Requisition ID 2017-30340