Position: Business Process Specialist
Location: Suitland MD
- Bachelor's degree from fully accredited four-year institution, preferably in Environmental Sciences, Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Transportation or other related field of business.
- 5+ years' experience in business to business service organization and/or customs brokerage services.
- Knowledge and experienceworking withMS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize critical thinking to troubleshoot incidents and problem solve.
- Ability to resolve sensitive customer impacting incidents with a focus on preventative measures.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts for wider understanding.
- Ability to create and use pictures, structures and frameworks which are visually appealing and make sense.
- Ability to identify creative ways to present and share information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey ideas and suggestions via multiple modes of communication.
- Exhibits versatility and adaptability while interacting with others.