Keysight Global Operations Sales organization, Customer Experience team is looking for a Business Process and Customer Facing project lead to enable new business processes and capability to support business strategies while ensuring for business continuity within the enterprise and Field business owned applications. You will be playing a Business Solutions and support Role focused on enabling new business and compliance requirements. This will include Business Functional Support to include application setups, solution design/deployment, and close collaboration with IT and other key cross functional organizations such as Keysight’s Finance and Tax Technology Teams. You will collaborate with high performing teams and communicate with partners as needed.
- PM Field initiatives/projects or represent the Field Subject Matter Expert (SME) on cross-functional initiatives/projects.
- Contribute to hands-on investigation of new functional and compliance requirements (including POCs), participate in requirements analysis, and the process and/or techno solutions required.
- Familiarity with Keysight WW Field Operations processes, policy, and compliance needs.
- Support and help maintain Keysight global CFD standards and governance.
- Complete functional design documentation and act as primary liaison to IT for development and build efforts.
- Execute and manage testing and defect management for End to end transactional, User experience, Regression, and targeted new Solution testing.
- Maintain functional design documentation, global training materials and application table data as required.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency in related processes and tools.
- Anticipate and resolve potential conflicts. Innovate to quickly deliver stable operations.
- Perform business application administration setups.
- Aid with deep support of production issues, includes efforts to identify root cause and identification and remediation actions to resolve as needed
- Bachelors/Master or equivalent degree plus a minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience in relatable process and CF solution design deployment or CF
- Proven track record of managing or playing a primary role in projects/programs from design, testing, delivery, including issue management and resolution. JIRA and ECMS tool/process familiarity is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Sales processes end-to-end and or CCC and or Post-sale Service processes end-to-end would be a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following Cloud applications (Salesforce Sales, Service and Oracle CPQ), and or Oracle EBS, Siebel, and related integrations and how these relate to end to end customer facing document requirements. CFD RDF Logic and BI publisher and CFD template familiarity is a plus.
- Familiarity with enterprise mastered data (customer account/contact, product structure and item attributes, etc.)
- Network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize and rationalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a global/virtual team.
- Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules.
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a global environment including flexibility to adjust daily work schedule to accommodate early morning or evening calls as needed.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Easily adapts to change and can cope with uncertainty and risk.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado Pay Range: $87,840 - $146,400
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life, Accident, Disability insurance
• Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
• Paid Family Leave
• Discounts, Perks
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Assistance
• ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)