Our Defense and Intel Division is responsible for providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance Support to the US Army Product Manager Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint
- You like managing complex Lean Six Sigma Projects
- You have an understanding and experience with large complex IT Projects and organization
You'll love our Business Systems Analyst role if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 10 + years of Business Analyst experience
- You have a PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification
- You have a Master’s Degree and an active Secret clearance
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have Lean Six Sigma experience
- You have through extensive, in-depth knowledge of effective training principles, techniques, and tools, incumbent designs, develops, maintains, and conducts training/courses and content. providing expert guidance, direction and coaching in the conduct of business process improvement activities.
What your day will look like:
- You'll , as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- You’ll lead efforts to establish standards for information systems procedures.
- You’ll develop and information models for use in designing and building integrated, software and database management systems.