Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Business Process/Quality Manager 2
Manages business quality initiatives including; process improvement & design, change implementation, customer analysis and resource allocation. Identifies risks and opportunities associated with redesign/improvement decisions and ensures alignment with business strategic plan. Responsible for the management of individuals and matrixed teams focused on designing work processes, defining business quality requirements and delivering a targeted customer experience. Provides overall direction for establishing and identifying design/redesign requirements,priorities, and deadlines for assigned initiatives. Incumbents are fully knowledgeable of both the finance and related technology and systems for the business area supported. Partners with senior managers to allocate and coordinates resources and determine appropriate staff levels.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and analytical expertise to fund administration business
- Transaction and Product setup
- Portfolio Accounting
- Investor Allocations
- Report Development
- System Functionality (troubleshoot existing, deploy new)
- Liaising with Vendors to fix system bugs identified by GFS and drive new functionality enhancements within vendor system(s)
- Working directly with end users/clients to understand how they utilize GFS systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities for additional services
- Creation of new functionality on web portals for client/end user efficiency
- Business Analysis: conduct business assessments (actively promote/lead customer requirements gathering/definition; propose business process improvements, present recommendations, etc.
- 7+ years’ experience working in financial services with preference to Fund Administration
- 7+ years’ experience using Advent Geneva
- 5+ years’ experience using HWM Mantra and/or SundgardInvesTran or otherInvestor Allocation System.
- Understanding of complex financial instruments/functions (Credit Facilities, Swaps, Trade Settlements, allocations)
- Strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills
SS&C HAS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING A MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN,TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, AND 401K PLAN.
SS&C Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.