• Identify and document workflow processes at an appropriate level of detail and in a consistent format across division.
• Provide feedback on how to streamline existing processes to increase process efficiency.
• Educate employees on Business Process terminology, modeling, symbols, and workflow
• process documentation.
• Review and validate existing documentation and workflows activities/tasks,
• Interview, observe, etc., to effectively identify and decompose process information,
• Facilitate collaborative diagramming meetings to document and validate current work processes,
• Recommend revisions to identified processes, sub-processes, and activities/tasks,
• Recommend on the optimal level of detail for process mapping activities/tasks,
• Hold debrief meeting with each division,
• Submit draft workflows as each is complete, for review and approval.
• Identify, label and document the high-level process and sub-processes identified in each deliverable.
• Identify, label and document "shared" workflows cross departments and divisions.
• Identify the events (aka triggers) that cause a process to begin, end, or to be redirected to another path or process.
• Identify gateways (decisions that could change the path of the process depending on conditions or events).
• Identify and document the activities/tasks for each "step" in the workflow.
• Identify and document loop backs (aka repeats) and indicate why.
• Identify inputs, outputs, and dependencies for each activity/task.
• Identify current state applications, forms, checklists, tools, etc. used for each activity/task.
• Identify activity/task "rules" and "exceptions".
• Identify Participants by Department, Division and Title currently performing each activity/task.
• Identify step/task times (minimum and maximum) once started (i.e. not sitting in the queue).
• Date all documents.
• Recommend (as appropriate) future state "needed" forms, checklists, etc. for an activity/task.
• Propose changes to current business process in line with best practices (i.e. identify missing steps, steps that are duplicates/redundant that we can eliminate, better way to sequence step than the order in which we currently perform them
Looking forward for your prompt and positive response.