As a Business Process Manager in the Memory Solutions group at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for understanding the key product development processes, and working to ensure these processes are effective and efficient. Your responsibilities as a Business Process Manager include modeling, documenting, analyzing and designing the business process, as well as overseeing the implementation of process improvements and leading efforts to adopt best-known methods. You will facilitate cross-functional teams to improve the product development processes at Micron.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate standardization, implementation, and evaluation of product development processes
- Implement process metrics and best practices
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions
- Providing regular, timely reporting on product development process health
- Becoming a part of the Memory Solutions team and act in a consultative way to help the organization improve its ability to deliver new products
- Identifying opportunities and facilitating working groups to derive process and metric solutions
- Leading improvement related changes across the affected areas, and measuring results to ensure successful mitigation/improvement of issues/opportunities
- Proven experience implementing best practices
- Proven experience in program, change and process management
- Experience in business metrics and reporting
- Excellent facilitation and issue resolution skills; ability to drive consensus
- Excellent Leadership skills with ability to independently lead virtual teams
- Ability to lead change
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior management
- Self-motivated, willingness to take on challenges and adaptability to change
- Demonstrated process mindset and excellent attention to details
- Organizational and Planning skills including a working knowledge of project management techniques
- Good understanding of product development processes
A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience at Micron (Preferred), 2+ years of experience each in Business Process Management and Project Management.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.