Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Lead the Crown 360 Sales (SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales and Marketing) solution development, architecture, configuration, testing, go-live, deployment and hypercare activities.
- Identify and resolve gaps between requirements in Crown's business processes & the Crown 360 Sales solution.
- Develop long term strategies for enhancing the solution and deploying the solution globally.
- Stay abreast of new and updated technologies in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) industry.
- Work with executives / upper management to align on strategies, plans, executive reports and dashboards.
- Manage the execution of project work plans to ensure that all team resources are efficiently meeting deliverable dates.
- Manage the verification of project deliverables so that they are adequately tested, meet the business needs and sufficiently address all development items.
- Ensure the users and process owners accept the new technology and processes and use it in their daily work.
- Ensure that the Crown 360 Sales solution and plans are properly integrated with and support other Global Business System areas and processes.
- 15+ years related experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related or IT Field
- Occasional travel (0-10%)
- Occasional overnight stays (0-10%)
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled